[G4] labels onto CD's

SLarsonIH at aol.com SLarsonIH at aol.com
Wed May 25 15:45:54 PDT 2005

I suggest you find a store that carries Epson printers. They make 3 printers
(I believe they are RX200, 300 & 600) that print directly on the CD/DVD as
well as the usual paper stuff. It has a CD holder that inserts into the printer
and moves the CD under the printheads. I have a RX200 ($99.00 when I bought
mine)  and it works in OS9. I haven't tried OSX yet. I think it's much better
than having the disc get stuck in a slot load player. I tried putting a label on
CD's, but found out they don't play for beans in CD players that use
cartridges.

STeve

<< I want to label 50 CD's with a song list and CD title.
Casio has a printer for this, but not for a Mac.
There are a few kits out there and I don't know which
is the best.  Used labels a few years back and they
couldn't be used in most players. Thanks for the help
in advance. >>