[G4] My Ass Killed My Color

Crazy Miz B paula at crazedcowboys.com
Wed May 25 18:10:35 PDT 2005

On May 25, 2005, at 5:57 PM, B G wrote:

> I actually use the grayscale mode when outdoors in the direct sun,
> makes the screen visible.

You are absolutely right, but the sad reason I know this is that my
ancient 190 laptop actually WAS black and white...$500 more for color.
I loved that thing, but I really hated it. It was like marrying your
second best boyfriend.

Those were the sad ole days.

Now I have no laptop at all...same ole same ole. I could drag out that
ole samer but it would probably only hold about one or two programs at
its MB size.  :  )

I don't even know if I could still get online with it at motels, since
travel is why I needed it. What do you think? Dial up, I guess.
Depressing. Did I mention that I need money? Of course, there's no
reason to make unreasonable motel/money connections in your mind, like
mine just did.

Feel free to send some.

Paula

http://crazedcowboys.com
http://mizbsporch.com
---
Go ahead and bring on the crazies, folks....we do every day...