[G4] thanx but...

=?MACINTOSH?Q?Tim_Collier_=F0?= collierof1957 at mac.com
Thu May 26 05:45:41 PDT 2005

Dan:

I came over to the Mac in 2001 after using the PC (and hating it) for
many years.  I didn't have anybody to hold my hand and only found
this email list about 2 years ago.  I did find that Apple has a lot
of really good information on their web site and there are all kinds
of resources if you just look.
I now live in a completely PC free house.  This email list and others
are very helpful.  The  person who responded to your question is not
representative of most of the people on this list.
PLEASE feel free to ask questions.  The only stupid question is the
one you don't ask.
Another really good resource is the email lists on Lowendmac.com.

Tim