[G4] RE: one more question-audio

shopdog shopdog at mac.com
Thu May 26 13:57:33 PDT 2005

I also have found my G4 desktop audio cards, and indeed, even my
Powerbook G4 built-in audio components to be more than adequate for
home use (for 2-channel simultaneous analog input).  I have not
purchased a third party card.

The Mac is very audio-production friendly out of the box.  Even more so
now with OS 10.

shopdog