[G4] My Ass Killed My Color

Crazy Miz B paula at crazedcowboys.com
Fri May 27 01:20:55 PDT 2005

On May 26, 2005, at 1:16 PM, Peter wrote:

> I'm just a little concerned that if you are the type of person to sit
> on your mouse then, you may also be capable of sitting on a
> photocopier. <grin>
>
> Glad I was able to help.
> --
> Pete

No, no...you're safe from that frightening possibility. I want to send
you some free music for your efforts....you may even like it. : )

Check out the stuff at www.crazedcowboys.com, and if you like any of
them I'll gladly send you one or two or three or all four.....I REALLY
HATED that black and white! You saved my sanity and my vision.

That's a lie, actually. I recently had some back surgery, and when I
woke up-----my right eye was blind.

I'm filled with all kinds of miserable self-pity and upset, as I LIKED
having both eyes. It happens to  1 out of 10,000.0067 people. I think
it was rude and a real bummer. So when somebody helps me SEE my
computer----I'm EXTREMELY  grateful!

Paula
http://crazedcowboys.com
http://mizbsporch.com
---
Go ahead and bring on the crazies, folks....we do every day!