[G4] Re: re dual layer DVD

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Sun May 29 00:28:07 PDT 2005

I'm sure you can write 16x. That's still extremely slow compared to
the bandwidth of your ata bus. Normally the 80 wire cable comes with
the drive. Shouldn't be a problem. Almost all DVD writers and players
can READ dual layer DVDs going way back. That's what motion picture
DVDs are. Yes dual layer DVDs should be playable in standard home DVD
players. But check the data base to be sure your player is dual layer
written compatible.

<http://www.dvddemystified.com/dvdfaq.html>

<http://www.videohelp.com/>

Why didn't you share your question with the group? I am trying to
help everyone not just you. I think it was selfish of you to not put
that question to me on the group list. I am upset you felt your
question was not list worthy thus depriving the group of vital
information they may have an interest in without having to ask me
later again. Do you not understand that these lists are full of
questions that most are thinking but not asking?