[G4] Dual Layer DVD Unit

Anthony Kluck weho90069 at earthlink.net
Sun May 29 01:49:58 PDT 2005

Yes, you're right on both counts. I am quite frugal when it comes to
grocery shopping, got a good deal on my pick-up, and know to buy used
books before shelling out for new ones. But when it comes to
technology, I rarely know the bargain stores or keep close track of
pricing developments. I'll bookmark pricewatch -- thanks for mentioning
it.