[G4] A question about Quicktime

Richard ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 29 15:28:46 PDT 2005

Of late when I have tried to download a film clip sent
to me by friend or contact, I get a big blue "Q" icon
with a ? inside the icon. What going on? Am I missing
a plue in or something along tjose lines or what?

Also from time to time I sometimes come across a
smalll blue square icon where a photo should be with a
? inside of the icon. whats going on? Am I missing a
plue in or something along tjose lines or what?

One last question I just pulled up my system profile
window to check my softwear information and did not
see Safari listed is that OK or what. I'm currently
using safari.

I'm running a Quicksilver 733 MHZ,1.5 MB of Ram and
using OS X (10.3.9), Appleworks 6 (6.2.9), Safari 1.2
(v125) and QuickTime Player 7 plue other non-related
applications

Thanks in advance for the help and feedback!

Rich