[G4] Downloading PDFs

Alastair W.Hendrie a_w.hendrie at which.net
Sun May 29 15:47:31 PDT 2005

Have you updated Adobe Acrobat Reader recently? The latest version
seems to open pdf's in a browser window (in my case Safari) instead of
downloading them and then opening them in the stand alone program.

You can force the download by control-clicking the file icon, which
brings up a window where one of the options is "download linked file"

Regards,

Alastair.