[G4] G-4 sleep problem

B G briang113 at pacbell.net
Tue May 31 09:37:24 PDT 2005

There are a number of things that can cause the sleep problem, PCI
cards, USB acessorie, video cards, processor upgrades,etc.

You can go through them one at time removing and testing sleep
function or just set the power preferences to never sleep the system.

That is what I did, display sleeps disks spin down but system never
sleeps

BG
G4 GigE 1Ghz Powerlogix 1 GB RAM