[G4] Downloading PDFs

Robert Hazelrigg robzilla at earthlink.net
Tue May 31 15:51:04 PDT 2005

Actually you have almost always been able to preview PDFs in Safari
and IE. The preview slash screen option is automatically launched the
first time you try to open or download a PDF using your browser and/
or when you install Acrobat.

You can change your options in you browser prefs under helper apps in
IE. I do not know how to change this setting in Safari.