[G4] Computer doew not turn on

Roger Harris roger at rogerdharris.com
Tue Nov 1 13:32:06 PST 2005

I am not certain of the technical factors; but I recall being
surprised that it was much more complicated than a simple ON OFF. It
was very costly at the time (these were under warrantee though) and
the tech folk said that one bad switch had cause one of the MBs to go
bad??

It is a box behind the button and appears simple?

roger