[G4] Software Update Log Update for 10.4.2 to 10.4.3

Hector I. Macedo hecmac at comcast.net
Wed Nov 2 14:37:44 PST 2005

I just updated my Quicksilver with 10.4.3 and I have been receiving a
lot of blank emails, they have just the date but not from or subject
matter>

Any idea why is this happening? It may or may not have anything to do
with the updating but......why?

Hector I. Macedo                                          "Lord of
the Flies"
Dallas, TX 75248

"Piscaro Itaque dicet mendacium"

Then round his hook the chosen fur he winds,
And on the back a speckled feather binds;
So just the colours shine through ev'ry part,
That nature seems to live again in art.
                     John Gay
                         Rural Sports 1720