[G4] Software Update Log Update for 10.4.2 to 10.4.3

jim carbone dictator at rebargraphics.com
Wed Nov 2 19:15:53 PST 2005

Hey there,

Just a thought, because I am running Panther so haven't experienced
this, but could this be a font issue?

I deal with a lot of temporary font loading and when I load certain
fonts (usually different versions of system fonts) I find that I I get
either blank or gibberish email in Apple Mail. Usually, I need to quit
Mail while working on the projects that require those fonts and restart
it after I've unloaded them.

Could this new software have installed alternate versions of system
fonts or something along those lines?

Thanks,
--jim