[G4] Key Caps missing in Tiger?

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Fri Nov 4 07:16:56 PST 2005

Ray,
Yeah you are right, but they still offer something exactly like it in
Tiger. It is just not called the same and it is kind of hidden..

Here is what you have to do to get it,  Go to "System Preferences",
click on "International" icon, click  on the tab labeled "Input
Menu". Then click the "Show input menu in menu bar". Then make sure
that the Keyboard layout window is scrolled to the top. Then check
the checkbox next to "Keyboard Viewer".  Then go to the menu bar and
under your keyboard flag you can then get to what we use to call "Key
Caps" now labeled "Show Keyboard Viewer".  I myself saved the old Key
Caps Application from the finder

Daniel J. Brieck Jr.