[G4] Computer doew not turn on

Hector I. Macedo hecmac at comcast.net
Sun Nov 6 14:47:13 PST 2005

Hi Roger, it was the power supply, so it went to the service shop.
(but it was a good thing, since we had installed a new hard drive and
the service man said that it was put inverted? I could not understand
how that could be since its only one way to do it).

On Nov 6, 2005, at 3:13 PM, Roger Harris wrote:

> Hi Hector,
>
> How did the issue with the G4 turn out?
>
> roger harris
>

> On Nov 1, 2005, at 7:32 PM, Hector I. Macedo wrote:
>
>> Hi Roger, I tried to open the box of the switch, but it has more
>> stuff that I wanted to deal with,. The batery was changed but
>> unfortunately it was not the cause so....
>> tomorrow it will go to a real technician.
>>
>> Thanks to all who tried to help me.
>>

>> On Nov 1, 2005, at 3:32 PM, Roger Harris wrote:
>>
>>> I am not certain of the technical factors; but I recall being
>>> surprised that it was much more complicated than a simple ON OFF.
>>> It was very costly at the time (these were under warrantee
>>> though) and the tech folk said that one bad switch had cause one
>>> of the MBs to go bad??
>>>
>>> It is a box behind the button and appears simple?
>>>
>>> roger

> stuff:

Hector I. Macedo                                          "Lord of
the Flies"
Dallas, TX 75248

"Piscaro Itaque dicet mendacium"

Then round his hook the chosen fur he winds,
And on the back a speckled feather binds;
So just the colours shine through ev'ry part,
That nature seems to live again in art.
                     John Gay
                         Rural Sports 1720