[G4] New to list and need parts

Kristen kriss at pobox.mtaonline.net
Tue Nov 8 09:14:06 PST 2005

Hi all on this G4 List!!

 I'm very new to Mac's and new to this list as well having signed up only a
couple of days ago. Can I say I'm very excited about my new machine? No,
excited doens't express my emotion well. I'm ecstatic!

 I acquired a G4 450 mhz multi processor desktop with 128 meg of ram. This
machine doesn't have a Airport card inside and I guess that's going to be my
first upgrade. I'll retire my Linux box mother board using the 1/2 gig of
memory to upgrade the new Mac box. It'll be a good start at least.

 So I have an inquiry to the list. Where does one search for Mac parts? Such
as the Airport card I'm missing? I'm a single Mom and used products are
always the best options it seems. At least price wise.

Thank you all for your input and support.

Kris