[G4] .avi extensions?

Hector I. Macedo hecmac at comcast.net
Tue Nov 8 11:09:34 PST 2005

I have downloaded a couple of .avi shorts that supposedly open with
QuickTime, but when I try to open them QuickTime tell me that it
lacks certain "extensions". I'm running 10.4.3 and the latest update
of QT. Any one knows what to do to open them?

Thanks

Hector I. Macedo                                          "Lord of
the Flies"
Dallas, TX 75248

"Piscaro Itaque dicet mendacium"

Then round his hook the chosen fur he winds,
And on the back a speckled feather binds;
So just the colours shine through ev'ry part,
That nature seems to live again in art.
                     John Gay
                         Rural Sports 1720