[G4] New to list and need parts

Frank Dutra Frank at NantucketHydrangea.com
Tue Nov 8 13:22:11 PST 2005

>  So I have an inquiry to the list. Where does one search for Mac parts? Such
>as the Airport card I'm missing? I'm a single Mom and used products are
>always the best options it seems. At least price wise.

Agree on ebay, many PC parts interchange.. I have the same machine as
you and am using a Dell keyboard, Microsoft mouse, and Motorola
802.11g Wireless PCI adapter card (WPCI810G)... all purchased on the
cheap... all plug and play.
--
Frank Dutra

Nantucket Hydrangea
Box 3402
Nantucket MA  02584
<mailto: Frank at NantucketHydrangea.com>

Voice: (508) 228-2649
FAX:   (815) 377-2407
http://www.NantucketHydrangea.com

Nantucket Hydrangea Farm Nursery
86 Madaket Road
Nantucket Island  MA

Nursery:  (508) 228 6494
9 am - 5 pm, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturdays, June -October