[G4] G4 will not accept OSX

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Wed Nov 9 17:45:47 PST 2005

Forgetaboutit and buy a Mac Mini. It's not worth spending money to
upgrade that antique G4. I don't mean to be harsh. It is simply
common sense to spend $379 for a refurbished Mac Mini rather than a
dime to upgrade as old a tower as yours.

--
Taylor Barcroft http://www.blogger.com/profile/11159903
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster