[G4] OS 9.x boot question

Aaron aarons510 at infinex.com
Sat Nov 12 14:12:01 PST 2005

I should have been clearer in my original post ...

The computer will boot into OS 9.2.2, but only using the OS 9.2.2 folder on the drive that came with the computer. (One reason I chose this computer was that it would boot into OS 9.)

Also, all volumes show up on the Desktop and are accessible, whether I boot into OS X or OS 9. So there's no driver problem. The question is about booting into 9.2.2 using one of those volumes. Do I have to reinstall 9.1 and the 9.2.2 updates on one of those volumes (WITHOUT OS 9 helper, of course!) in order for it to boot on this machine?