[G4] PRAM Batteries

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Sun Nov 13 18:26:41 PST 2005

Greetings ( + )!( + )

I've been needing a new PRAM battery, so after a little research I came
across the follow information and thought that I would share it with
this group.
PRAM Battery

It's a standard format industrial battery; any electronics supply store
will have them, typically Panasonic Industrial or Duracell.

  Radio Shack is fine and usually convenient as well, although they
almost always charge double or more what standard industrial suppliers
will in lots of 1 to 10.

  DigiKey lists 3.6v 1/2 AA Lithium batteries for around $C 6.00 (the
kind you need).

  Your industrial/consumer cross reference numbers for this battery are:
  adiran: TL5101, TL5101/S, TL5111/S, TL5112, TL5112/S, TL5151
  Tekcell: SB-AA02 (NOT a recommended brand)
  SAFT: LSL3 and LS3
  ANSI 1/2 R6
  Electrocheml: 3B26TC, 3B33TC, 3B955TC
  Jbrol: 2904S
  Maxell: ER3S
  Jbrol: 2904S
  Varta: 6127, CR 1/2 AA
  RadioShack: T04

Best Regards, /\*_*/\

Harry (*^_^*)
* We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing
through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love...
and then we return home.
Australian Aboriginal proverb