[G4] DISABLE DASHBOARD & question & the CD tray/eject button

Tony Gamble tgamble180 at rogers.com
Tue Nov 15 08:36:53 PST 2005

Hi, Laura...
	Got this from the Apple Developer Connection:

""7) How do I disable the Eject Key?

There is currently no supported way to disable the Eject Key. You can
however, prevent any new inserted media from being mounted. See the
section: "How do I prevent new media (e.g. CDs, DVDs, iPods, USB/
Firewire hard drives, etc.) from becoming mounted?" for more details""

	For reference, it comes from this page: http://developer.apple.com/
technotes/tn2002/tn2062.html

Tony