[G4] DISABLE DASHBOARD & question & the CD tray/eject button

Tony Gamble tgamble180 at rogers.com
Tue Nov 15 09:31:07 PST 2005

Laura,
	I've done an extensive search for you, but I've not been able to
come up with anything.  Lots of remapping apps out there, but none of
them will disable eject; they only set up alternative keys to perform
the eject.  I did stumble across a brief note about a piece of
software that disabled the eject key as part of its function (I
believe it was a backup app, but I can't find it again), so that
seems to indicate that it may be possible.  That's all I have, I'm
afraid. :(

Tony