[G4] Anyone upgrade to Titanium 7.01 yet?

deepthought dtwc at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 16 08:20:20 PST 2005

I installed Toast Ti 7.0 out of the package before 10.4.3 came out.
I've burned cd's and there wasn't any problems.
I downloaded the next update (10.4.3) and which didn't download
properly.  I re-downloaded the package separately on my backup startup
system, ran the update on my primary system, rebooted and thought all
was okay.

I then tried to launch my ToastTi7.0 and it just bounced around and
eventually (10-15 sec) stopped like nothing happened!  I can use my
optical drives okay so I know they work fine.  I thought that maybe
there was an update and there was - 7.01 - I downloaded that and
replaced 7.00 w/ 7.01 with same results.

Any thoughts?