[G4] Noisy G4 DP

Aaron Willems aaron at macmanifest.com
Wed Nov 16 15:24:04 PST 2005

There extremly noisy John. I had one for 24 months. I applied the firmware
update as mentioned before. Didn't help. I ended up selling it. I believe
there is a Power Supply unit you can purchase to swap out the old one.
Don't know how much it will help though.

Regards,
--
Aaron Willems
aaron at macmanifest.com
http://www.MacManifest.com
Spreading the Good Word about Today's Macintosh.