[G4] List server problem

Aaron macuser at aarons.fastmail.fm
Fri Nov 18 18:42:30 PST 2005

I haven't been able to figure out how to set my options for this list so that I receive EVERY post, including the ones I posted and the ones that have my address in the Cc line. I thought I was doing what was required, but I haven't received copies of my own posts. I find that very annoying, since I can't tell if my posts got to the list and I have to copy the posts from another mail folder to the folder for this list in order to have all the posts in one place.

Right now, I have the following settings selected:

"Receive your own posts to the list?" -> Yes
"Avoid duplicate copies of messages?" -> No

Shouldn't these settings work? If not, what should I do?

 - Aaron