[G4] Noob with a question

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Tue Nov 22 20:01:12 PST 2005

Greetings ( + )!( + )

On Nov 22, 2005, at 2:29 PM, Matt Pendergast wrote:

> I've been snooping around ebay trying to find one of those dual drive
> mounts but no dice yet. I haven't really started using the Mac due to
> this problem.

Matt,

Send an email to: get-swap-chat at jmug.org and request to be put on the
LEM-Swap list.
After you get accepted to the list then post a WTB dual drive mount for
G3. As best that I recall I think that I've seen what you want for
about $5.00 - 7.00, however since I wasn't really interested in that
item, I didn't record the price in PRAM, it only went into volatile RAM
that gets wiped out upon sleep.
I just saw a listing for parts from a working B/W 300 rev 1 tower
offering for sale.

Power supply $10
Rev 1 MoBo $10
heat sink $2
ATA hard drive cable $3
Hard drive sled that holds 3 hard drive $10
Shipping from 66539. All offers considered. PayPal or MOs accepted.
You can contact TJ Ciaffone the seller at:
tjciaffone at gbronline.com

Best Regards, /\*_*/\

Harry (*^_^*)
* We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing
through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love...
and then we return home.
Australian Aboriginal proverb