[G4] photo editing

Fabian Fang ftf at mac.com
Thu Nov 24 15:31:29 PST 2005

On Nov 24, 2005, at 2:23 PM, Jim Manley wrote:

> Is this a legit copy? Gimpshop advertises deals on Photoshop but
> they aren't legal. They admit you can't register it.
>
> On Nov 24, 2005, at 1:20 PM, Fabian Fang wrote:
>
>>> Photoshop elements for $ 79.00.
>>
>> $37.95 from Purplus Software, in a bundle that also includes the
>> Windows version, and a simple digital camera:
>> <http://store.purplus.net/adphel3wlomo.html>

It came with a typical Adobe Serial Number, and I have registered my
ownership with Adobe.  It is interesting how good buys are sometimes
viewed with suspicion.  I know nothing about Gimpshop, and my post
about Photoshop Elements has nothing to do with Gimpshop.

By the way, I have gotten good deals from Purplus Software before,
such as FrameMaker, FileMaker Pro, and more.  Their specials are
often short-lived.