[G4] photo editing

Jim Robertson jamesrob at sonic.net
Thu Nov 24 19:12:43 PST 2005

On 11/24/05 1:22 PM, "Frank Sudore" <fsudore at mac.com> wrote:

> PHOTOSHOP CS. Although I have played with  Apple's new program
> aperature and it could give Adobe a run the same way Final Cut
> squeezed out Premire.

I'm curious just how you managed to "play with" Aperture (note the spelling)
since it's not yet released.

Apple has made it pretty clear that they don't regard this as photo EDITING
software (other than for white balance and other color correction issues).
Their demos on the Apple website trumpet its ability to open pictures
directly in Photoshop CS or CS2. Most scuttlebutt among those who saw it in
action where it was first demonstrated (a photo show in New York), feel it
will replace Adobe Bridge.

Jim Robertson