[G4] G4 Processors, how interchangable?

Rick Smykla rsmykla at verizon.net
Fri Nov 25 09:09:46 PST 2005

Matt,

See Mike Breeden's excellent xlr8yourmac.com website for the answers
to some of your questions:
<http://forums.xlr8yourmac.com/action.lasso?-response=list.faq.lasso&-
database=faq.fp3&-layout=FaqList&Faq_Category=Apple%20G4%20Systems&-
sortfield=DateSubmitted&-Sortorder=descending&-
maxrecords=100&okaytopost=yes&-search>

HTH,
Rick