[G4] Trying to listen to radio

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Sat Oct 1 07:21:31 PDT 2005

Wilton,

It might be a temporary network problem with you internet connection,
today? Did itunes radio ever work before on that set up? If it did
than maybe it is just a problem with that internet radio station or
the network is busy. Also try a different stations and speeds?

If the music never works more than 20 seconds...

What speed is your internet connection?

Also I am not sure if it is related but it might be. Check you
Quicktime System Preferences, and adjust the Streaming settings to
match you internet connection speed. If those settings are set faster
than the actual speed that could cause the streaming to stop because
it will use its buffer before it can be  re-downloaded in Quicktime.
I am assuming that iTunes might be referring to those settings too. I
did not see any specific network speed adjustments in iTunes
Preferences...

Hope this helps,

Daniel J. Brieck Jr.