[G4] Tiger Desktop Changing

Adrian Abraham aadrian at spymac.com
Sat Oct 1 22:20:20 PDT 2005

On Oct 2, 2005, at 10:15 AM, shopdog wrote:

> an iPhoto album, the option to have it change the desktop every few
> minutes is greyed out.  It is not greyed out if I choose a picture
> folder on my hard drive, or if I choose an apple desktop pattern.
>
> Does anyone know why the option is greyed out?

I'm guessing this is a file permissions issue. Logged into the
account you are as, at the moment, you may not have sufficient file
privileges to do this. in Finder, right click the drive or folder
that your pictures reside in and check under "Ownership and
Permissions" to see if you have "Read and Write" privileges to this
folder. If not, and logged in as an Administrator, you should be able
to change this and try that setting again.

Good Luck

--
Regards
Adrian