[G4] Dual monitor support, Sawtooth 450 AGP

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Sun Oct 2 09:55:20 PDT 2005

I have a ATI Radeon 8500 Mac edition in my computer and it supports
dual monitors and a TV out display as well.  Out put it is VGA , DVI
and S-video. You can also get a DVI to VGA adapter if you have two
VGA displays.

Also By a Quick glance the Radeon 7000 might support dual displays.
Also look at the ATI Radeon Mac Edition . Their website is not really
clear , so if you are uncertain contact them to be sure before
buying. Or find a review of the selected card buy another source.

Check out the ATI website. http://www.ati.com/products/mac.html

Daniel J. Brieck Jr.