[G4] Fair Market Value G4 Sawtooth 400 MHz

jonseward at mindspring.com jonseward at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 20 07:23:16 PDT 2005

Hi John,

Everymac.com says $5-600.  YMMV!
http://www.everymac.com/systems/apple/powermac_g4/stats/powermac_g4_400.html

HTH,

Jon

Original Message:
-----------------
From: John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:23:23 -0400
To: g4 at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
Subject: [G4] Fair Market Value G4 Sawtooth 400 MHz

I used to have a couple of bookmarks where I could go to find out the
resale value for 68000 and G4 Power Macs. I tried to visit them
recently to find info on the G4 Sawtooth and got 404 Errors.

Anybody have any suggestions for a current URL where I can find some
suggestions what my computer might be worth. I want to sell it
locally.  I'll need to adjust for the presence of non-stock video
accelerators, SCSI card, memory, a 52X CD-R/RW drive, and an extra
hard drive. The sites I knew about would do this and give ranges for
retail, wholesale, and private transactions, much like some of the
car value sites do.

Thanks,
John