[G4] G4 CD Won't Eject-Toast problem?

James Pacyga jim.pacyga at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 20 07:34:05 PDT 2005

I also have noticed that my G4/500 PowerMac is doing strange "eject
things".  I also have the DVR-109 (on the 1.55 fw).  What I have found
is that it ejects fine (and closes) if you use iTunes.

However, sometimes ejecting in the Finder or dragging to the Trash just
cause the thing to sit there and do nothing....and you have to hit the
drive door to complete the eject...

I am using Toast 6.x on 10.3.5.

Jim