[G4] Fair Market Value G4 Sawtooth 400 MHz

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 20 19:12:27 PDT 2005

Thanks for the link to EveryMac. I also found that Lowendmac seems to
have a compilation of various used Power Macs that are listed by a
bunch of different sellers. I think Jo got a great deal, but it's
interesting that Netherlands would have such a lower price point for
used Macs than the US.

Here's the link I found. Is quite useful as it allows you to compare
price with a variety of different options.

http://www.lowendmac.com/ppc/deals.html#old

John