[G4] HP laserjet Followup

Ken Fry kenfry at shaw.ca
Sun Oct 23 13:17:25 PDT 2005

Greetings,
    In answer to the questions, Wayne, I connect to the internet via
Airport therefore I do not require a hub or switch to share ethernet
with the printer. I used an Asante switch when I had a cable modem
and connected the modem and the printer through the switch via
ethernet to the Quicksilver. Farallon has been taken over by Proxim
Wireless and a search of their website for Farallon products comes up
with no drivers or updates for the product.

David, I do have a crossover cable and have used it to go from the
iPrint to the computer but to no avail.

Thank you for your suggestions and questions. Any other ideas?

Thankfully I have a USB inkjet but the laserjet is a good old
workhorse and I would like to continue to use it.

Thanks,
Ken