[G4] Beige G3 OS X Freezing

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Sun Oct 23 13:37:40 PDT 2005

Greetings ( + )!( + )

On Oct 23, 2005, at 8:18 AM, s* wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a beige G3 266 running OS 10.2.8 and has 256mb's of RAM.  I
> notice that It often likes to freeze up after about an hour or so of
> inactivity.  I have turned the power saving features off and the
> screen saver off and it still freezes up.  Any
> suggestions?_______________________________________________

My G3 DT does the freeze when I have the video set to high and at
millions of color. Try setting to a lower resolution and use
"Thousands" of colors.

Also more ram will help.

Best Regards, /\*_*/\

Harry (*^_^*)
* We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing
through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love...
and then we return home.
Australian Aboriginal proverb