[G4] Beige G3 OS X Freezing

Roger Harris roger at rogerdharris.com
Mon Oct 24 07:52:41 PDT 2005

Remove the card and see if it stops freezing. Some of the G3 are very
picky about USB; Also, Did you apply the USB Card Support 1.4.1??

I have a good beige running OSX and 9 that will not take a USB
card....I have tried 4 (these work fine in other beiges). This was
the case on a beige my daughter had also.

roger