[G4] System Font

Jay E. Krauss, Jr. jekrauss at charter.net
Mon Oct 24 09:15:55 PDT 2005

In System Preferences, there is a International
preference, where one can chose primary language
and under the Input Menu option, can chose which
keyboard layout(s) one wishes to use. It might be
helpful to check and make sure a non-US keyboard
layout has been checked.
Don't know if this would effect the system font;
there is a program called Tinkertool (free
download) which allows one to change System fonts
(along with a number of other options). The usual
OS X system font is LucindaGrande.