[G4] HP Laserjet 4M and Mini: New Problem

Ken Fry kenfry at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 25 13:12:02 PDT 2005

Greetings,
If I change "location" (under the apple) I can switch easily between the airport network and the ethernet network. I have an airport card in the mini and an airport express with my cable modem connected to it as my method of connecting to the internet. As I understand things (or more likely misunderstand), you can only run one network at a time, hence the "location" switching.

Is there a setting where both connections (airport and ethernet) can be running simultaneously? I guess that is the basic question I have. Alternatively, have I configured my printer connection via ethernet incorrectly? Was it necessary to define a different location?

Sorry to not have included all of the information necessary to make an informed response. I am beginning to sound more and more like an ignorant neophyte with every question I post.

Ciao,
Ken

 Is this already an Airport Base Station, or is it