[G4] A joke

Jay E. Krauss, Jr. jekrauss at charter.net
Wed Oct 26 15:07:49 PDT 2005

You may wish to try Opera 8.5, a (now) free download from
www.opera.com. In the Menu Bar under the "O" is a Quick Preference
submenu in which you can chose to have the browser identify itself as
Opera, Mozilla, or Internet Explorer. Perhaps the Internet Explorer
identity will be accepted by your financial program.