[G4] HP Laserjet Solved

Ken Fry kenfry at shaw.ca
Sat Oct 29 12:47:33 PDT 2005

Greetings,
     Thank you to everyone that suggested solutions or avenues to
investigate. I have now learned how to navigate the network settings
system preferences for printers. It turns out that I was mucking
about creating new locations when all I had to do was turn on
appletalk and ethernet in the "automatic" location instead of
establishing new locations.

Again, thanks to all who made suggestions. Once again it boils down
to RTFM. In future I will be sure to check all documentation before
troubling the list with simple problems. Your collective restraint in
not flaming me is appreciated.

Ken "happily laserprinting" Fry