[G4] G3 Log in Issue

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Sun Oct 30 11:53:06 PST 2005

Greetings ( + )!( + )

On Oct 30, 2005, at 10:50 AM, s* wrote:

> Hi, I am helping a friend of mine fix his G3 333 running OS 10.2.8.
> Everything was working fine, then suddenly, when the log in window
> appears,
> his username and password no longer want to work.  All we are able to
> get is
> the log in window shaking.  Is there any way to bipass or reset the
> username/password login without having to do an entire reinstall?  Any
> help
> is greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -s*

When the login window appears, try just hitting return, for both user,
and password.
It that doesn't work try using "system administrator"as the User Name,
and return for password, unless an administrator password has been set,
then use the system administrator/master password.

Best Regards, /\*_*/\

Harry (*^_^*)
* We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing
through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love...
and then we return home.
Australian Aboriginal proverb