[G4] Computer doew not turn on

Hector I. Macedo hecmac at comcast.net
Mon Oct 31 18:26:09 PST 2005

One of my friends just called me asking me if there is a fuse on a G4
Gigabit . His is not turning on when he presses the front switch.

This morning it was working and in the afternoon when he tried to
start it it would not budge.

What would be the logical process to go eliminating the usual suspects?

Thanks for any help.

Hector I. Macedo                                          "Lord of
the Flies"
Dallas, TX 75248

"Piscaro Itaque dicet mendacium"

Then round his hook the chosen fur he winds,
And on the back a speckled feather binds;
So just the colours shine through ev'ry part,
That nature seems to live again in art.
                     John Gay
                         Rural Sports 1720