[G4] Safari Update

Harry Freeman harry at gifutiger.com
Mon Sep 5 18:46:00 PDT 2005

Greetings ( + )!( + )

On Sep 5, 2005, at 5:44 PM, Frank Sudore wrote:

> The only gripe I have about Safari, Is not enough Java apps work and I
> have to go to Internet explorer. I hope this gets fixed. As far as
> speed, I see no slowdown.
> Frank
> G-4 Dual 1.25 Mirror 2gig ram 80, 160 gb HD
> On Sep 5, 2005, at 10:43 AM, James Pacyga wrote:
>
>> Seems fine on to me an my G4 iBook.  Seems to have fixed a bug where
>> certain content caused crashing (weather.com was one).
>>

>> On Sep 4, 2005, at 4:38 AM, Tony Johansen wrote:
>>

>>> The Sarari update 1.3.1 has arrived on my computer. I have heard a
>>> lot of
>>> stories that it is slower than the current version and some people
>>> are
>>> wanting to return to the original if they can.
>>>
>>> Are there happy story's out there? People who find the update
>>> better? How
>>> should I go about things if I might decide to return to the original?
>>>
>>> Tony

I agree, Safari has quite a few limitations, sometimes I have to use
Firefox, or Opera or some other application to get what I want done,
however I still like Safari best.

Do you have Java 1.4.1 installed?
I'm not sure that it will be listed if you do a software update.

Best Regards, /\*_*/\

Harry (*^_^*)
* We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing
through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love...
and then we return home.
Australian Aboriginal proverb