[G4] Apple Mail 2.0 Question

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Sat Sep 10 08:13:52 PDT 2005

Just tried that with my.mac account. Created a new user on os X and
then configured Mail 2.0 with my .mac account. Same problem messages
started to appear then disappeared. One thing to note is that if I go
to the .mac page using a web browser and view my mail boxes in their
entirety with no problems.

Hmm I think I might have found the solution...
    http://discussions.info.apple.com/webx?14@740.C8XHar0CRvx.6@.
68b8536a

Daniel J. Brieck Jr.