[G4] Apple Mail 2.0 Question

Daniel Brieck Jr. djbrieck at mac.com
Sat Sep 10 12:39:42 PDT 2005

Problem was fixed.

It was that Mail was updated inside of a Previous System folder. I
threw the old System away prior this point. So all I had to do was re-
download the most recent security update and install it.  That
seemingly fixed it. :) Thanks for all that tried to help... Also
everyone here who is using Mail 2.0 for mac os x.4.2 and you have
applied the latest security updates make sure your version is 2.0.3.
If it is not then, then the system might be  updating the mail
application in a Previous System folder...

Daniel J. Brieck Jr.