[G4] Super Drive

Frank Sudore fsudore at mac.com
Mon Sep 12 15:29:59 PDT 2005

I just bought a dual layer Pioneer from MCE technology (100.00 with
shipping) The only thing you have to be careful is if you leave the
drive in on the top, you have to install the little plastic Jumper.
And to eject from the lower slot, you have to hold the option key down.
This also works well with IDVD as I heard some 3rd party dives do not
work.
Frank